Monday, September 22, 2008

A little teary....

Just a quick thought;

Why is it that the most littlest things makes the strongest man or woman cry. I mean take the Elephant for example, as big as this animal is, it is very scared of a little, tiny winny RAT.....

I guess my question is; we claim to be so strong and un-moveable, and when major things go wrong, we tend to have our sanity and maintain composure, but once something very minute (or seems to be) happens, one tends to break down...............

I haven't cried over anything in a very long time, okay well maybe I cried when I lost a dear friend, but as in I'm not the emotional type that cries often over things, I tend to brush it off and just move on with life.........but I am such an emotional wreck right now, I don't know what's wrong with me!! I feel like i'm about to loose something. Can't really figure out if what I think it is; IS!?......I am such a wreck...........I need myself back someone help me!!

No comments: