Monday, February 9, 2009

Blank Canvas 2009

As promised, I am back to empty my thoughts on here. Want to make sure that my entries are constantly updated. Well a lot's happened since my last entry, which wasn't that long ago..lol!! You've gotta love Life mehn. My mind is processing so many things at once at the moment, that I don't even know where to start, but I'll start somewhere.

Anyway, I know I miss my family so much especially mama. I recently embarked on a Journey(details not that important) of a lifetime. This journey is a first for me...i've never done this before in my life, I sometimes find my self feeling lonely and wanting to run to mama crying for help, but thankfully enough I immediately remind myself of the importance of this Journey, also remember that, I am never alone, HE promised never to leave me nor forsake me, thank you God of Special effects.............. I especially love how you put things in perspectives for me, that way everything makes sense to me.

As part of my New Year/New Me promise to moi; part of it was to allow myself be a blank canvas, and let 2009 paint over it. So far I love the picture (not yet complete hoever). I know by December 09, it will be one perfect painting...so I'm not worried.



No comments: